Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Little Snow Bear Easel Card!


Just sittin here watching the weather change from minute to minute....one minute snow...next minute sleet...next minute snow again. What crazy weather we have had this winter. Luckily I don't have to go out in it and it is pretty to look at. Well, I thought I would post a card that I made for my bestest cousin for her birthday. My inspiration for this card comes from SCS Sketch Challenge 316. I used another cute little stamp that I have had in my winter stash for many years from Stampendous. This little snowsuited bear makes for a sweet winter birthday card or even a baby card. I used that great My Mind's Eye paper again......you have to use it while you can and some embroidery thread and my Stampin Up snowflake punch. I used some great SU rhinestones and some stickles to sparkle it up a bit too. Thanks for checkin in!
Happy Winter Day Stampin!!
Diane

2 comments:

Janie Printz

They just get better !!! This one is so sweet. I'm crazy about bears & this is just precious ... LUV how you colored in non traditional Chrismas colors. Soooo nice. Also luvin the bling.
Hugs, Janie

Janie Printz

Gee I can't even spell Christmas right ...
Janie

Post a Comment