Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Second Christmas Card

Holy Cow!! I have finally gotten two Christmas cards done!!! Whew!! At this pace I may get five or six done by Christmas! haha I'd better get a move on!!!!
This one is done with the same adorable Tilda with hood from
Magnolia-licious but I tried her in a green coat this time. I used the same Daisy D's and SU paper as the other card but I added some beautiful Always Artichoke Seam Binding from SU. The Merry Christmas is an from my Christmas stash....no idea where I got it, but it works perfectly on this card. The Copics I used were G28, YG67, YG63 and G40 for her pretty little coat and E47, E44, E42 and E41 on her lovely brown locks, her boots were done using W3, W1 and a little E70. If you take note, I only used one layer of Polar White Flower Soft on this Tilda as opposed to the double layer on the second card. I like it doubled up, don't you? Hope you like it!!

Happy Stampin!
Diane







0 comments:

Post a Comment