Thursday, December 2, 2010

My First Christmas Card


I have finally gotten around to posting another card. I am happy to share my first Christmas card using my new Copic marker skills. This is Tilda with hood. Isn't she the cutest? I used some Daisy D's designer paper that I bought last year and never used, haha like that doesn't happen every year. The card base is SU soft suede, I also used some very vanilla and the new scrumptious cherry cobbler...yum!! I used my Nestabilities for the ovals and a fabulous swirl die that I got at Marianne D. which I cut in half and placed on either side of the oval. I added a double layer of Polar White Flower Soft to the fur on her coat and hood and some red Stickles on the swirl. So that's it....Hope you like it!

Happy Stampin!
Diane

0 comments:

Post a Comment