Friday, February 11, 2011

Flowers For You!!!

Today’s post is a substitute for a Valentines card.  I love to get flowers and she is bringing flowers to you.  Don’t you just love this sweet little Lily of the Valley Stamp?  Of course she is colored with Copics and the background paper is from Basic Grey….one of my favorites.  A little rick rack from my stash, some purple dew drop and a little flower bundle and you’ve got a cute little card.  As you can see, this is an easel card., which I love to make. Oh, and don’t forget the purple Stickles for sparkle!!!!IMG_1250IMG_1251 

Hope you you like her. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin!

Diane

1 comments:

Miss StampAlot

Hi =) And thank you so much for commeting in my blog.. Adorable card you have made here... Really love the image, and the coloring is just gorgeous !!

Happy valentines, hugs from Norway =)

Post a Comment