Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pink Bildmalarna


I've been celebrating with Suzanne Dean over at Color Me Creative today as she celebrates the first anniversary of her teaching website and magazine, Through the Craftroom Door.  I have learned all of my Copic skills from Suzanne both from her online classes, which are terrific, but I have also had the priviledge to take her On the Road Class when she came to Wilmington, Delaware last year. I still have a lot to learn and Suzanne continues to educate me through her blog and her online videos.  What a great teacher she is and we are having a lot of fun with her as she celebrates.  She is awarding lots a great prizes all week long to participants in challenges and chats and just for checking in all week long.  Hop on over to share in the fun.
My card today is for both the CMC Birthday Bash Sketch Challenge and  Challenge #17 over at  7kidscollegefund challenge blog, which asks for Pink and Flowers.
This image is my first Bildmalarn called Mimosa Wonderful Day and she is colored with my Copics.  I used two different size dies from my scalloped circle Nesties to make the ring behind Mimosa and I added the flowers and swirls in the corner to complete the sketch.  I also added a little bling with my Stickles on her dress and the swirl and flowers.  Have to have sparkle!  I hope you like her.   Thanks for stoppin by.
Happy stampin!
Diane

Supplies used:
Paper:  Stampin Up Baja Breeze cardstock and the patterned paper is just from my stash
            glitter paper from AC Moore
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
       Copics:  skin E11, E00, E000, hair E37m E35, E31, E50,
dress R85, R83, R81, RV10, RV0000, BG72, BG10, BG0000
Star Dust Stickles
May Arts 1/4" silk ribbon, Offray lace ribbon
Swirl Die Marianne Dies
Prima Flowers, little plastic squares
Petite Scallop Circle die Spellbinders Nestibilities

0 comments:

Post a Comment