Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tea Anyone?

Thank the Lord for this beautiful day in South Jersey!  I am lovin the SUN!  It is still a little chilly, but it's sunny and I'll take it!!  I am in need of several cards for some wonderful friends and I wanted them to be special so this is the first one.  It is another sweet Lily of the Valley image called "coffee break".  I'm a tea drinker, so for me it is Tea for Two! These two girls are obviously good friends because they both love fashion and tea! This is another easel card and this one is 5" square, which is very fun to make because you have so much room to play!  I found this glitter paper at A.C. Moore and had a little trouble spending $1.99 per sheet, but LOOK at it!!  It was definitely worth it.  I love what the sparkle adds to this little card.  The ribbon is a great find from the internet on Etsy.  Don't get started looking at ribbon on the web because it will just draw you right in.  This is distressed seam binding from Memrie Mare.  Her colors are just gorgeous.....you will want them all.  I added a great little vintage button with a pink edge from my grandmother's button jar. It even has a tiny little piece of old thread on it.  That little button is probably 80 years old or older.  Pretty cool, huh?  Thanks for stoppin by!
Happy Stampin!
Diane

Other stuff I used:
Martha Stewart flower border punch,  Stampin Up scallop punch
Spellbinder Nestibilities scalloped circle, vintage button
Paper: Stampin Up cardstock  black, marina mist, blue glitter paper, patterned paper     unknown and Cryogen irredescent white
Copic markers:   R24, R22, R21,R20, R00,
                         E11, E00, E31, E35, E25, E47, E40,
                         BG75, BG72, BG13, BG10,
                         YG17, YG01, YG0000, 
                         Y11, Y06, Y000,

0 comments:

Post a Comment